EFM (Ethernet First Mile)
EFM, or Ethernet First Mile, is an extremely resilient DSL service best suited for businesses where a professional-grade connection is required but fibre is unavailable or impractical.
It’s a symmetrical service which delivers the same high speeds of up to 20 Mb/s on both upload and download.
How does it work?
EFM works by bonding together several lines, using them as one logical connection. This enables a high-class, symmetrical connection that presents increased bandwidth and resilience.
The features of EFM include:
- Highly reliable – multiple lines are bonded together and monitored
- Competitive EFM pricing structure
- Symmetrical service – ideal for video conferencing, telephony, and uploading large files
- High-speed connection, up to 20 Mb/s
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Low latency
- Flexible EFM packages, customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support
Get a quote
As EFM is a bespoke service a number of factors including location, availability and your requirements affect the pricing. Please contact our sales team for a hassle free quote.